How to Detect AdBlock Users on WordPress Blogs
Do you want to detect AdBlock Users on your WordPress blog? Do you want to save your blogs from such boots? So, in today’s article I am going to make you guys learn to detect Adblock Users in WordPress Blogs.
The AdBlock is the extensions which disables ads from all sites and provide a user to surf internet without ads. It can be good for user but it is not good for blogger for sure. Since, the Adblock will hide your blog’s ads too which will be little downfall in your earning.
So, to overcome this you may detect those users and ask them humbly to White list your blog only so that your blog’s ads could be visible. It may seems hectic to many but if you want to increase your blog’s revenue then you must do it. I again repeat that request them humbly as they are your loyal readers.
Detect AdBlock Users on WordPress
So, here are the steps which you guys need to apply in order to detect AdBlock users on your WordPress blog and then ask them to whitelist your blog so that only your blog’s ad should be visible for them.
- Now, without taking your time more I would request you to get towards the steps;
- First of all, go to your WordPress dashboard.
- After that, download and Install Ad Blocking Detector Plugin.
- Ones Ad Blocking Detector is installed then head towards that plugin to configure it.
- Afterwards, you can create your own Shortcode or Edit the Existing Shortcode of the plugin. Here it will detect your all the users who have enabled Ad Blocker and those who have not.
- After Setting it up, Click on Save Shortcode.
- There will be additional Settings too, if you want to edit it then it is up to you. That Settings will be about styling.
- This was it!
This was all about my today’s article. I am sure that it would have been proven helpful for many of the bloggers out there. Since on ATT, we have not shared any blogging article for very long time.
If you have any kind of questions to ask then do lend your queries in the comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it Helpful? Then don’t forget to share this with others too, you may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and keep helping.
Trending: Facebook Tricks