How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat messages on Android
WhatsApp one of the best cross platform messaging app of all time. Now WhatsApp messenger has been an essential part of our life because of its capability of receiving and sending unlimited messages at very fast speed and a clean User Interface, which makes the WhatsApp one of the best messaging client.
Nowadays everyone uses WhatsApp daily whether its student uses it for Chatting with its friends for having fun or a business man uses to send some Immediate message to his clients, as peoples are more active on WhatsApp rather on any Social networking sites or E-mails. So this means there is lots of exchange of messages on WhatsApp daily. But what if you have accidentally deleted some messages or Chat on Whatsapp and its really Important for you. Don’t worry every messaging app has backup and restore options and Whatsapp has also too. So today I will Explain How to recover Whatsapp deleted messages/Chat on your Android Smartphone.
Must Check: Whatsapp Tricks and Tips
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages for Any Android Device:
Whatsapp messages data is Stored in Phone memory of Android devices. We retrieve these messages by doing some simple steps. Whatsapp takes backup daily at 4 AM automatically. We cab restore those messages only which are done till that time. So here is the step by step process to recover your deleted Chat messages.
- Go to the Settings of your Android device, then tap on Applications Option and then finally click on WhatsApp.
- Just hit once on Clear data and then there would be warning message, Click on OK at that time. Now you have deleted all the messages and data of your app.
- Now go back and start WhatsApp messenger app. Now as you have removed all your saved data in above you will be welcomed with Configuration Screen of WhatsApp.
- Here you will Configure the Whatsapp again by entering you Mobile number. As you enter the Number, you will be presented with message “Backup Found”. Just tap on the Restore button.
- And after clicking on Restore button you have successfully restored old messages. Depending upon your Chat history WhatsApp will restore your messages.
- As soon as its done, you will be able to see Congratulation message with number of messages recovered. That’s it!!
Now, you have successfully restored your Deleted Chat messages and for our readers Here is on Bonus
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Images and Videos
Whenever we view images or videos on our WhatsApp messenger first it get saved in our Phone memory and then we see it on our screen. So if close the App that doesn’t means the image or Video is deleted, it gets store in our Smartphone. We can view these files using default file manager. Simply Go to File manager then head over towards WhatsApp folder and then tap on Media folder. There you will be presented with Videos and Images folder. Now from here you can access your files from going in respective folder.
So I Hope these simple Tutorial helped you to recover your deleted Chat messages successfully.If you have any doubt related to this Guide feel free to comment below.