How to Download Java Apps for Windows PC
Must Check: How To run Android Apps on Pc
Here we have gone through some best JAVA apps emulators which can run the JAVA apps on your Windows PC.
- Nokia UI 1.1vSamsung 1.0,Sprint 1.0,MIDP 2.0(JSR 18),OpenGL ES(JSR239),WMA 1.0
Here is How you can use this Java Emulator to run your apps on your
- First Download KE-Emulator
- After installing KE-Emulator on your Computer
- You can load your JAVA app by hitting on Midlet
- And the hit on load JAR to add your app to the emulator.
- To get the keyboard or controls.
- And Enjoy your JAVA app!
Note this Java emulator works only for JAR files!
You can also select the device model to run the apps.
- In-order to select the device just go head to the options in the view menu and then select your favorite device to run the apps!
- KE-Emulator lets you to record your running apps. If you want to use this feature you can just Go to Tools and Hit on Start Recording.
To run the apps on this emulator
- Extract the Downloaded Zip folder.
- And run the Exutable Jar file.
- And then hit on the File and select the source to load your Midlet.
- If you are having any problems with screen size resolution with you app, just go head to the “Select Device” in the Option Menu and hit on the “Select Device” and select the “Re-sizable Display”.